Having no Item categories at all

milkguese42

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I looked up, I saw that there are many plugins for removing armors, weapons and key items completely - but not for keeping them all in one category.
I want a simplified item menu where Items, Armors and Weapons are shown together in the 'Item' menu, with no categories at all.
Armors and Weapons will still behave the same and be equipable in the equip menu, but they will be shown & take sluts in the regular item menu.
In the eventing and the game data, they will still be "armors\weapons" as they were before, the only thing that will change is how they're shown in the game - simply appearing under the 'Item' category.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can remove all categories with this plugin so all items, weapons, armor
will fall under 1 category in overall.

there are some others to modify the category list entirely to your needs as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209