Kishinn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,guys.I'm having a problem in setting the turn's number of a Buff/Debuff.
I wanted to apply 4 turns of Buff/Debuff on the player and enable it to stack until 10 turns,the problem I facing are:

1.Buff/Debuff isn't applied when I only put command in the "Note" section.
2.Buff/Debuff can't stack when I only put command in the "Effects" section.
3.When I put command in both,the turns' number of "Effects" and "Note" combine in the first use which mean 8 turns of Buff/Debuff are applied in once.
4.The turns stacked beyond the Max turn which is 10.

I'm not sure if I made any mistake(s) in the "Note".
Untitled.jpg

What should I do to make sure the turns applied are 4 and stack up 4 by 4,do not go beyond 10 turns??Please,I really need a help.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please post a Screenshot of your plugin manager and tell us your projects version of the rpg_core.js file

Kishinn

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please post a Screenshot of your plugin manager and tell us your projects version of the rpg_core.js file
I'm using RPG Maker MV with Version 1.4.0.
And here's my Plugin Manager:
Untitled.jpg

I retest the game and i found that the the initial apply of Buff/Debuff has 8 turns.Afterwards,it stacks 4 by 4.
I found my mistakes in writing the "Max atk Buff" and corrected it but the turns still able to go beyond 10......

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) I wasn't asking for your editor version, I was asking for the version number inside the projects core files. Those are not automatically the same.

2) please reorder your yanfly plugins to follow exactly the order given on his website.
If the order is wrong, those plugins can cause strange effects.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)
Just for the record you CAN use the "Exclude unused files" successfully to trim a project down seriously even if you're doing calls to various assets via plugins and such. BUT you need to do a full playtest of pretty much every option to ensure you did get every one of those other assets added in. Then I dumped the assets into a fresh copy of the project and yay it was like 400 Meg......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AstralCola