having problems with adding tileset

Dlanj

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I just got RMMV like a month ago and I am not sure what is happening to me.
I am quite sure that using the right format for my tileset because I put them on the tileset which they have originally given.
Can someone please help me?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It doesn't look like the spritesheet has been created in the right format. Even the palette on the left looks wrong. It looks like you've used at least some tiles that are meant to be in B-E slots in one or two of the A slots, but I'm not sure if that's the ONLY problem you have.

Is this something you made yourself, or is it a purchased or downloaded pack?

If you purchased or downloaded it, is the tileset for MV/MZ or for Ace? They are different sizes, and Ace tiles can't be used in MV/MZ without resizing.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to clarify a few basics:

a tileset consists of up to nine tilesheets. There are six different formats for tilesheets, one each for the slots A1 to A5, and the sixth format for the slots B to E.
Each tilesheet can only be used in the slot it is formatted for, and using a tilesheet in the wrong slot results in effects similar to what you have.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeko