Having some problems with starting up my game.

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I try to start up mu game, either New Game or NG+ or even continue, I get this error at the bottom.

Attachments

• range.PNG
    range.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 6

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which plugins are you using? Post a list or take a screenshot of them if you can, so we can help you identify the problem.

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It would be useful if you show us the console result (pressing F8) related to this error

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I maybe using too many.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    570.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    603.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    538.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    543.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    533.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    565.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    503.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    511.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    82.9 KB · Views: 7

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would be useful if you show us the console result (pressing F8) related to this error
I turned off two plugins and the game started up normally, so I'm assuming it's those two.

Attachments

• !.PNG
    !.PNG
    118 KB · Views: 5
  • @.PNG
    @.PNG
    217.2 KB · Views: 5

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! That is a lot of plugins! :eek:

So, I've noticed several spots where you have duplicate copies of some plugins in the list and turned on. I'm not sure if that's the cause of your issue, but try getting rid of some of those if possible.

Also, given that you have so many plugins, you may want to make sure that they are in the correct order for compatibility and that none of them conflict with each other.

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, I think that the problem is related to a compatibility issue between MoogleX Passive States and YEP passive states, but I'm not sure at all. Do you have also a lot of disorder with some plugins, for example you missed the LTN core for using a plugin of yours.
About your main issue try to disable alternatively YEP passive states and MoogleX and then both and check if the issue still persist

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxion