Having trouble with an event

X3NOX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have an event that makes the player move towards a space and then dialogue happens. But for some reason the player moves but the text never plays?-B0B871EF-F18A-45F8-BAEF-7061BD21FCCC.jpeg41D38962-2125-4EDC-B1A1-588439FFC9F5.jpeg

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you please edit your post with a screen shot instead of a photo taken with your phone. Please use Alt+PrtSc so that the shot is only of the event page, not your whole desktop. It will make the information a lot, lot easier to read.
Thanks.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
check the box "skip if can't move" within the move route.
probably a tile on your map is set to impassable, and the event will be stuck trying to pass it.
that should isolate the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo