Having trouble with an event

X3NOX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I have an event that makes the player move towards a space and then dialogue happens. But for some reason the player moves but the text never plays?-B0B871EF-F18A-45F8-BAEF-7061BD21FCCC.jpeg41D38962-2125-4EDC-B1A1-588439FFC9F5.jpeg

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you please edit your post with a screen shot instead of a photo taken with your phone. Please use Alt+PrtSc so that the shot is only of the event page, not your whole desktop. It will make the information a lot, lot easier to read.
Thanks.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
check the box "skip if can't move" within the move route.
probably a tile on your map is set to impassable, and the event will be stuck trying to pass it.
that should isolate the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana