Dearly Departed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Clasps hands together*
So. First things first. This might be a silly/obvious question but I can't for the life of me find a solution. So help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Before you ask, after I ran into this issue I turned off all of my other plugins in order to make sure they didn't clash with this one. But the problem remains so it's obviously not the issue.

So on to the problem. I use MOGHunter's Time system it works pretty good. Time displays as it's supposed to. Screen tints according to what time of day it is. All the good stuff.

The script also sets time into switches like so:

upload_2019-11-14_15-31-42.png

And most of these switches work just fine in-game

upload_2019-11-14_15-33-22.png
Namely the Months, Days of the week and Seasons work like a charm!

And so do the Time, Year and Day variables

So my question is:

upload_2019-11-14_15-35-2.png

Why are ALL of the Time of day switches constantly off? This is one of the most useful features in the script and I can't use it for seemingly no reason. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get these to work? I am honestly stumped.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it might be OFF because between 5am - 6am is nothering?
there is 1 hour different between time so I dont know how those are calculated though.

other than that, I got no clue, but if its working nicely, why bother with it?

GothicMonocle

Dearly Departed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not working nicely because I need at least one of these switches to be on. Because I want an event to activate say at dusk for example so around 18:00 to 20:00. But if the script does NOT activate the switch when it's supposed to, then I can't have a time system that works.

for instance I want a pub to only work on a night shift. like it does in the demo which works like a charm for some reason and it drives me completely insane because why on earth does it work on the demo and not on my project?

upload_2019-11-14_17-45-26.png

upload_2019-11-14_17-47-28.png

GothicMonocle

Dearly Departed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nevermind I solved it on my own somehow I don't even know what I did to fix it but at least it worked. :kaoswt2:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maro