First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Title.png
mYz3w0.png

WARNING: GAME CONTAINS MILD LANGUAGE AND CRUDE HUMOR

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
  • Hawk 51 is a lighthearted 80’s B-movie inspired horror adventure where your car breaks down in a small town near Area 51, which you quickly find out that it has been overrun with tentacle monsters, green humanoids, slimes, and a manipulative alien queen who wants to mate and then absorb you. You'll have to fight your way through town, a corner store, the police station, and finally raid the infamous Area 51.
  • In Hawk 51 you follow the adventure of Canadian author H.“Hawk” Hawkins whose car breaks down in a town near area 51 on his way to a book signing in Las Vegas. While searching for help it soon becomes apparent that something is seriously wrong in the town. Making fun of the recent Raid Area 51 where only a handful of people showed up, Hawk 51 takes a hilarious look at what would happen if the aliens staged the raid so they could escape and begin assimilating Earth. In your adventures you partner up with a stray dog that can go to hard to reach places and secret areas.
  • Hawk 51 is an Action RPG in the like of the Legend of Zelda and Secret of Mana that makes an homage to John Carpenter films and '80s horror B movies. You will be armed with a 9mm pistol, a 12 gauge shotgun, a knife to melee with, a trashcan lid for a shield, and plenty of Mountain Spew to keep you healthy. Rounded off with an original sound track that is composed of heavy '80s synth. It's fun, quirky, full of laughs and action packed into a 30 minute package.
  • This project was created in under three weeks for the 2nd Annual Hawktober Game Jam hosted by Twitch streamer Hawkzombie and the 1st Game of the Month Game Jam both on itch.io. The themes for the jams were "Creature Feature" and "Halloween" respectively. I always wanted to make a Legend of Zelda type game and really had to push MV and Moghunter's Chrono Engine pretty hard to make it possible and wound up creating a very fun experience. If you enjoyed the game, please leave a rating and share with your friends!

Reviews:

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
imxkSn.jpg

hW3eP6.jpg

PFcwL%2B.jpg

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ON ITCH.IO

Instructions
  • Arrow Keys = Move
  • Z/SPACEBAR/ENTER = Advance text; make selections; Melee/Knife attack
  • X /ESC= Pause/Menu
  • A = Ranged Weapon/Tool
  • S = Heal
  • D = Block

Planned Updates:
Additional areas to explore
More tools and weapons like an axe, grappling hook, taser, and submachine gun.
Additional baddies to fight.
5 more Bosses.

Hawkins.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Day 2 of my redesign journey, as a follow up from the previous post :kaothx:
pXiRJSm.jpg

This is Cedric's son, Apollo!
New pet peeve: Telling tech support personnel what something is doing, only for them to tell me (in excessively condescending tones) what it should be doing. Yes, I know what it should be doing, and if it was doing that, I wouldn’t be talking to you and your attitude problem about it right now, would I? >.<
uglywolf wrote on Khulse's profile.
Hello.
The rules I makes pun about on your last thread is about "Verify Files" before anything else, if the stuff comes from STEAM. Which means, if it could be fixed with just that, there is no need to redownload the whole stuff.
But glad the reinstall worked, hope you enjoy it and your days too.
uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANEKWIEM