bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looks like your submission form is down on the front page. I tried to use it and it gave me an error.

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Gah! I have neglected this thread. Sorry!! The submission form was kinda ehh so I retired it. If you have something you would like me to stream, just ask! Send me a PM or contact me on Discord.

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
HELLO PARTY PEOPLE! BIG NEWS:

I am doing an awards show! I started doing this back in March of 2018, and as a way of saying thanks to the community, I am going to do a little awards show in March of 2020! Right now you can nominate any of the games I've played (RPG Maker or Indie titles only, please) for several different categories. In February I will open up voting for the top nominees, and in March I will debut the awards video! Games that will will get an official awards image they can showcase with their game (if they wish) and nominees can list that as a feather in their cap! The only real caveat is that they MUST be games I've played since March of 2018. A full list can be found at the link.

Be sure to nominate! It's only open for the rest of the month, and voting will happen in February!!

I am also still accepting blind requests to play games! Just contact me here or on Discord to arrange a time I can slot your game/demo in OR I can simply add it to my growing list of titles to play.

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I rise from my grave...or something.

Tonight I am going to be streaming the demo for the game: Divided Reigns. I go live in about 15 minutes, so hope to see you all there (link is in the OP, but it's also HawkZombie at Twitch)!

Also, if anyone here has a game they'd like me to stream just send me a DM or contact me on Discord!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is the second song of the Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace soundtrack: Jus Ad Bellum (Battle Theme), composed by Nickolas Wolfe! Looking forward to your reactions!
Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrbinnsy