RedFawkes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
BR Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm wondering if it's possible to create healthbars for SAS - Sapphire Action System, it would be awesome and really helpful. I looked around and found no scripts that do it.
Is anyone disposed to help creating it? Or at least who could give me directions on how to do it myself?

chalkdust

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I experimented with making my own ABS back when I was learning/tinkering with VXA. Never finished it, but it has health bars. Feel free to download, study the script, and copy anything you need to replicate them. Don't worry about credit, it's an old abandonned project.

RedFawkes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
BR Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I experimented with making my own ABS back when I was learning/tinkering with VXA. Never finished it, but it has health bars. Feel free to download, study the script, and copy anything you need to replicate them. Don't worry about credit, it's an old abandonned project.

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Versitax