RMVXA Heavens Heroes: Unite. Chapter 3 is out.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am sorry this thread turned a little sour over the last few posts. You guys raised some good points that I had no idea were an issue before which I've gone and resolved. Just note that I can't work around the girl character name being entered twice.

The battle system I use needs a base line name so the girl character can be loaded in to battle, otherwise this causes a crash. It's a limitation of the script, and not a fault of my own. I want to keep the option there for both girl and boy characters as an option. It took allot of working around so that the side view battle could work.

Thanks for your understanding. I'll work on ironing things out for the next update. And hopefully no hard feelings.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
h%2FJ3T6.jpg

It's been a huge effort to do all this, making a game is so difficult at times. So, thanks for believing in the game. I've been looking at ways I can port Heavens Heroes in to 3-D. I want to finish Heavens Heroes before I do this, but while I am learning to make 3-D games on the side. This will be the first venture in to 3-D.

1. Explore a 3-D island and take part in a side story to the events of Heavens Heroes: Unite.
  2. MMO Style battle, skill upgrades systems, and more.
  3. It'll need some time, I am a solo developer. I've got a good portion of the game working. There really has been a great deal to learn, and it's going to be great when you guys are playing it.
All donators will have early access to Fate of Us. So look out for future news for it.

Chapter 3. It's taking a little longer to make sure everything will work well together. Here will be the new features for Chapter 3.

• Chapter 3 is weeks away and will feature: : A continuation of the story and events.
  • A support NPC will be added to the start of the game to help you battle.
  • Skill points system. Select handy upgrades for your main character to improve different game aspects. They are tailored for enhanced attack abilities, or enhanced support abilities.
Izcoj3.png

• Visit brand new locations, and meet many new people.
  • Music from Mechanik Project. https://www.facebook.com/mechanikproject1
  • New events will feature: depending on your choices in the past 2 chapters.
  • Pet skills have been also been improved. Your pet will become more useful in battle with new attacks, and healing abilities added.
  • Player Gifts for being so awesome:
  • And many other improvements.
  • Founders Key: A special key that will be used later
I would also like to add that I will be making a tutorial on how I made the skill / upgrade system. For anyone with VX Ace or MV, or even MZ, I don't see how you couldn't make it using the methods I used.

It's not easy giving away stuff, but it's better than someone taking the idea and putting on their sites a week later, without giving credit as the creator.

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Guys, I've realised over the last 7 days how I made so many mistakes with the order of game-play. I hope you'll try out the new version. I've literally gave the game a full guide as you play through. I've listened to the feedback which centres around the game-play. I can only apologise I didn't realise how terribly organised the start of the game was. I've worked so hard to undo it. So, if you can forgive me, check out the new version, and use what I have done in your games too.

The new update is on the page. I don't want it to fail, I've been through quite allot of struggle over the last 12 months, like us all. But, to get this far is a real blessing. I don't know how things will go, but I can at least look at this project as one of the things that helps me through the bad days.

Thanks again, and a huge sorry to anyone I upset.

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here is a video of the new guide system, I have also decided to share how I did this via the tutorial forum and will design a tutorial map. I am so sorry my game was confusing, this is the best I can do to give back so other RPG Makers can share their game more confidently with a guide system.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello all. I've been hugely tasked since the re-make of much of Heavens Heroes content. I want to share this video which will you a glimpse of the mammoth task to turn the game around. A few years ago I thought my game was great, and then I didn't do so well on the, RPG Maker Release Something Birthday event. I got some good advice, and a deserved roasting. But, it took some time to learn even more on how to make a game work. A story I can do, but game-play, mapping, sprite making, It was learned the hard way. So, here is a blast of history with the Twitch stream footage of Heavens Heroes from 2018.

Chapter 4 is available now to donators, I am sorting out a few more bits before the free version comes out. I created weapons with animations in battle, each item is unique to the Donator Bundle.
qZWjcy.png

Thanks for keeping up with the updates.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's see if I can make it in time xD
Knipsel.PNG
Add Smart Help Window Popup to Items and Skills | RPG Maker News #79

Is it unusual to think your own music is strange? xD I honestly don't know if I'm gonna use any of them :p
I've been keeping my cards fairly close to my chest, but Team Muxedo Task is proud to present the first offering for our contest entry: the title screen background.1624496085488.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noverian