RMVX Heavens Heroes- Unite- Demo Available, Tutorial Comic added.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"Humans evolve in a world beyond their control, yet they survive"

Scroll down to my last post for screenshots.

Available to download here.

https://enzo36t.itch.io/heavens-heroes-unite/purchase

Experience the demo with:
Hand crafted cut scenes, pixel art editing, custom tilesets and freedom of how your story progresses.

Synopsis
:

A sci-fi fantasy adventure which has many common RPG elements. A well written story with many likeable characters and NPC's, and many discoveries to find.

The demo is 25-30 minutes long.

It's been around 4 years now so there has been many things being worked on. Here are some tutorial guides. I have written 4-6 hours of story and dialogue, as well as creating many memorable places to visit. I hope to have everything finished by the end of this year.

Replies usually within 24 hours.

Note**
The demo is a snapshot of the full game. So far I am up to Chapter 6, game-play is as high as 10 hours right now! It's freaking huge and the story is really really out there.

Take great care, and thank you for viewing today.

*If the grammar isn't up to par then I would love your help to make it so.

Tutorial Guides.

Tags.
Fantasy, Adventure, Emotional, Sci-fi, Story, RPG, Event driven, Custom menu, Side view battle system, Decisions, Dialogue, Pets, Trade, Jobs and more.

Thanks for your valued interest.

Any comments or if you're in need of help with the game, just please ask and I'll do my best to answerhttps://img.itch.zone/aW1nLzMwMzQ3MjcuanBn/original/5D+9v0.jpg

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
It reminda me of a game by the name of;
Was that intentional?

drinkerofmilk

lactic afficionado
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Was that intentional?
Just the name, right? Or do you also mean the plot and gameplay?

As a title, 'Another World' is probably generic enough to reuse, as long as the game in itself is different enough. There are dozens of media with that name on wikipedia alone: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Another_World

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thanks to warn me; I might jump on this XD

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Edited.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Was that intentional?
No not intentional and sorry for no response. I had no idea why thread would exist. Thank-you for asking.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Edited.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wanted to buff my thread and let you know, it's still happening! Just needs a few more tweaks.:elswt:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've edited the title with a diary of the new work which has gone in to the project. I'm sorry for such a delay in the title. Time is not my friend, but we're trying.

Mining is a feature! But.. It's not as you know it!

More news to come. The feature has so far had around 6 hours of coding with Ruby and I've not used any pre made scripts, it's a crazy idea, but it works, still some more to finish.

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for your viewing. I'm still editing with as much determination as possible. I don't expect much. I hope some will give it go!

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I hope all is well, I've added a new trailer (These things are tough to do) I hope this one gives a better idea of Heavens Heroes and what it's about. Thanks so much, I hope to have the title available very soon!

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Hello everyone, I'm here for an April update. I've been fine tuning the title further, and some great progress has been made. I hope you like the screenshots added in the original post. I will share more news soon. Stay good!

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've really smashed out many, many hours and hope some of you will check out the new and bigger update I just released.

Please report any bugs or issues you come across. If you want something for me to change or consider then I'm open like a book! The story will continue July 31st.

Last edited:

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for anyone who has tried Heavens Heroes out. The latest update arrived end of June. Much bigger maps and now you can make your own character with their own name which did take a solid month of editing the vast amount of dialogue in game.

https://enzo36t.itch.io/heavens-heroes-unite

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've updated the title this month, and it was a massive challenge taking the game to where I wanted it to go. For fans of Star Trek, you may jump for joy! I don't know, please let me know if you like the game!

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello all. I wanted to share the latest on the project, the last 6 months have seen some massive changes and increasingly improved game play and maps. I have adjusted the original post and I hope you would like to give Heroes a go!

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm just bumping the thread for any new interest. I'm seeking game testers for January 2020. This title has changed a great deal. If you like the sounds of it then hop on, on for a limited amount of players.

Sunjean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norvegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It sounds like an interesting game :) I prefer more of the casual survival games where fighting are scars or no show myself, so wouldn't be of much use as a tester. But good luck with the development and hope your testing runs smoothly :)

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It sounds like an interesting game :) I prefer more of the casual survival games where fighting are scars or no show myself, so wouldn't be of much use as a tester. But good luck with the development and hope your testing runs smoothly :)
Hey thanks. I'm shaping the survival aspect with new ideas. Party members can go out hunting for example while you're fishing. There's some pretty unique stuff I'm brain busting over. In all you'll find you'll have a story RPG with survival elements thrown in

Here are some screenshots.
Camp Fire (Used for Cooking and Potion Making)

The Party break away and you're free to roam while they go hunting.

Battle System so far (Still editing all this)

Party member has found some food for the group.

There's close to 4 years of work here, I've really done a vast amount this year and had some really bad fallbacks. I really hope it can become a great RPG. Nearly all the systems are my own and not borrowed from 3rd party projects or scripts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narvzilla