RMVX Heavens Heroes- Unite- Demo Available, Tutorial Comic added.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I hope you're all doing well in these hard times. While at home I've been making many improvements and pushing as hard as I can with the project between real life work too!

As you can see the battle screen has been given a facelift almost. That isn't the only surprise. I've made some really neat things possible with some inspiration from Street Fighter. That sounds weird, but it's just really a way of giving the battle some interesting motion scenes that you should enjoy! :)

I won't spoil it, but in the full game you'll have some, many cute surprises when battling :)

Some little creatures pop up to watch the battle between turns. There are some neat things to see while battling!

Our friend is in hospital, he'll be out soon and ready to travel. With many wonders out there, many dangers too! Stay safe guys.

So as you can tell, I'm doing the best with what I have. If you want to play then go ahead. Although the new features with Battle Scenes are not in the demo. I was going to that, but I'm looking for support towards the full game, and so anyone wanting to support through donations would have a good early access with new features and the full story near full release.

There is a demo on itch.io which you're welcome to try, it's 20 minutes long and worth trying out if you have some time spare :)

Thank you so much, keep your chin up!

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for any interest. I really wanted to make the game as user friendly as possible. I've made some comic slides which are now on the itch.io page, and on the front page of this thread.

Thank you to all. I hope this may help.

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, It's been quite a bit of time since I last added any updates. It's been a rough few months mentally, allot has really impacted making progress. I dedicated time this week to try and make some content.

Aliens are coming!

dnscene5 copy.png

I hadn't gave away any story spoilers, but the story is really the heart of the project.
I had created the space background, as-well as the Alien ships.

I'm considering re-naming the game. Heavens Heroes seems like a bible rpg, but it's not >.< Someone asked me if it was... There is Magic, Monsters, Aliens, GOD's and Planets to explore. No Jesus in here, It's not a religious game. I don't think the man upstairs will approve some of the plots that occur. Let's just leave it there.

I'm trying to work hard, but it's difficult, being separated from friends and family has been tough on my mind, I'm hoping I can keep creating and do better while the worlds upside down.

Capture5.PNG

You all stay safe, and be kind. :)

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Kids is Playable?

awkaiyoki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Kids is Playable?
I've made the game to suit casual and experienced players. I hope you'll give it a go. It's friendly and for everyone. I have less than 3 months to complete the story before losing my home. I may just upload the project for anyone to finish at that point, it depends how bad things become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"
Alexa, play Buck-Tick - Dress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90