Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I was looking for a spell book to use in side view battlers

the pages would move when she used a spell so if I could get a animation of a spell book flipping pages would be helpful

a 3 frame animation of a spell book flipping pages would be good if can be done thankyou

also if I can have 1 frame of just the spell book so can be held would be good too thanks

heres the sprites I was going to use and a example

I used the spell book from icons as a example

Narikobooksummoning2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've already requested this in another topic. Please do not post the same topic twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohannBecker