helicopter on the move (help please)

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, can anyone get a tile from a moving helicopter? I mean have some effect on the helixes of the top rotor I use rpg maker mv

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Resources' is where people who have created resources they want to share with others can post them.
[MOVE]Resource Requests[/MOVE]
I am closing your duplicate thread, as these are not allowed, and it is in Spanish. Please note that as this is an English language site only English can be used in public posts.

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'Resources' is where people who have created resources they want to share with others can post them.
[MOVE]Resource Requests[/MOVE]
I am closing your duplicate thread, as these are not allowed, and it is in Spanish. Please note that as this is an English language site only English can be used in public posts.
yes, thank you, I tried to erase the previous one but the truth I didn't know how, and I still don't understand why it's written in Spanish if I always write it in English, I'm sorry

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Members can't delete threads, only Mods can. If something like that happens, just Report the post with a brief note about the problem and then it can be dealt with.
Thanks.

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Members can't delete threads, only Mods can. If something like that happens, just Report the post with a brief note about the problem and then it can be dealt with.
Thanks.
yea, thank you I'll keep that in mind if it happens again

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

clonjuan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luciamandela