Hellfire's MZ Resources

HELLFIRE3110

Omega Deciple
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all, I'm fairly new to the whole RPG community scene so please be patient with me :kaoswt:

Anyways, here's a couple of character generator assets I was working on:
I couldn't for the life of me find free penguin beak assets to use, so I ended up making my own (bare in mind I am by no means an artist). This is currently set for the male template but it should work fine on the female template too (might need some slight adjustments), I'll try fixing them up for the female template too.
TVD Penguin Beak.pngTVD Penguin Beak.pngSV Penguin Beak.png

You'll find the generator parts by themselves attached to the rar file
I tweaked the penguin beak slightly, made a penguin skin that's compatible with the beak (mouths have been removed as well as some adjustments with the height positioning of the beak).
V2.pngSV_AccA_p09.png
Updates:
- Removed some "excess" pixels from the beaks
- Fixed height position on some character status sprites
- Made a skin customized to a penguin character

Free to use in all projects, commercial or otherwise. You must credit me however ("HELLFIRE3110" or use my real name "Osama Al Mohtashem"). You should also credit KADOKAWA.

Any fixes/edits must be approved by me before posting anywhere, I welcome any and all fixes so do not hesitate to contact me.

These character generator parts go excellently when used with the RPG Maker Extended Generator by
Schlangan

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Attachments

Last edited:

HELLFIRE3110

Omega Deciple
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Update*

-Added penguin skin (black and white, mostly based on the chinstrap penguins).
SV_AccA_p10.png
TV_AccA_p10.png
TVD_AccA_10.png

61f0da3a6146c27a14cdc009062a3775.png
Went with this skin because baby penguins are adorable, and chibi sv avatars are adorable too, they combo nicely together.

-Fixed the issue with some random pixels surrounding the beaks, and tweaked the height position of the beak:
post v2 fix height.png

-Made the angry(?) beak more smooth by removing the pointed pixel on the right side:

V2.png

The rar file (with everything) can be found in the main post.

HELLFIRE3110

Omega Deciple
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Minor Update*

-Changed the skin file name from SV_AccA_p10 to SV_body_p10
Reason for the change is when used in the generator hair (front and rear) as well as beards and clothes would appear underneath the skin since the game considered it as a cosmetic accessory, this change should fix it so hair can be used on the skin.​
1306f4e104b3e95089d96b587504df26.png
Tested it on Schlangan's RPG Maker Extended Generator and it worked fine (couldn't get the icon to work when selecting the body though)

-Added mask files to the skin so you can change the color too (coloring the skin may cause it to appear a bit off with contrast being too low, I think this has to do with the main skin's color).

Attachments

HELLFIRE3110

Omega Deciple
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Update*

-Added a Panda character template (friend wanted this to be his character in the RPG I'm making):
SV_body_p11.pngTV_body_p11.pngTVD_body_p11.png
Personally I'm not too happy with how the TVD or the TV front walking turned out but I am barely an artist, like my skillset is grossly overestimated when it comes to this specific field.
NOTE: face accessories may not work as intended because of the snout on the skin, I do not plan on making the face accessories fit the snout.

I will at some point over the next few days add a mask file to the skin too (just like I did for the penguin) -This'll let you change the fur color of the panda-

Any feedback (even if you aren't using it and just looking) would be greatly appreciated!

**Edit**: fixed the SV body having no ears (was originally trying to see what he skin looks like with no ears)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Floof