Liquid_king_94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everyone! I'm someone who, after years of playing many games created in RPGMaker, has decided to try and make something of his own. I am Italian and I know English quite well (although I prefer to communicate in Italian with those who know this language).

What I want to do is cultivate a hobby, between writing, creating subtitles for foreign series, movies and video games.

I registered just now that I am on vacation from my work and would like to try something new.

I admit that I don't really know where to start or which RPGMaker series programs to buy that are right for me. Many argue that there is no one-size-fits-all tool, but you have to try them until you are better off with one in particular.

But for someone who has never used such a program, how should it move?

To avoid creating useless posts that could annoy other users, you can write me in my tread, advise me and why not, share interests.

You can write to me both in Italian and in English and I can't wait to get involved, thanks for your attention and see you soon!

Ciao a tutti! Sono uno che, dopo anni a giocare con molti giochi creati in RPGMaker, ha deciso di provare a creare qualcosa di suo. Sono italiano e conosco l'inglese abbastanza bene (anche se preferisco comunicare in italiano con chi conosce tale lingua).

Quello che voglio fare è coltivare un hobby, tra la scrittura, la creazione di sottotitoli per serie straniere, film e videogiochi.

Mi sono registrato or ora, che sono in vacanza dal mio lavoro e vorrei così provare qualcosa di nuovo.

Ammetto che non so davvero dove iniziare né quali programmi della serie RPGMaker acquistare e che facciano al caso mio. Molti affermano che non esiste uno strumento che vale per tutti, ma che bisogna provarli fino a che non ti trovi meglio con uno in particolare.

Ma per uno che non ha mai utilizzato tale programma, come dovrebbe muoversi?

Per evitare di creare inutili post che potrebbero infastidire gli altri utenti, potete scrivermi nel mio tread, consigliarmi e perché no, condividere interessi.

Potete scrivermi sia in italiano sia in inglese e non vedo l'ora di mettermi in gioco, grazie per l'attenzione e a presto!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Liquid_king_94 Hi and welcome to the forums! Just to let you know, we are an English language forum and we ask that all posts be in English.

Also, we ask all help/support questions be in the appropriate forums. So introductions/farewells is not the place to discuss which engine would be best.

However, I'd encourage you to do some searching before starting a new thread on that topic. It's a frequently asked question and there are many threads going over the advantages of the different engines. This thread is one of the most recent ones. You'll likely find them in General Discussion.

Liquid_king_94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mlogan

Thanks you for the answer. I'm new in that forum and I need some time for orientation. So please be patient and I hope we can get along with all. See ya!

I want find some italian expert in rpgmaker, because when I'll buy the programm on steam, obviously it will be in my native language and therefore it will be difficult to navigate between the two languages...

Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ciao Liquid_king_94! Welcome! i am from Greece so we are neighbors!
What engine are you working on? if you work, (or going to work) with VX ACE if you need any help and i may know glad to help! do you have any idea project in mind?

Liquid_king_94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ciao Liquid_king_94! Welcome! i am from Greece so we are neighbors!
What engine are you working on? if you work, (or going to work) with VX ACE if you need any help and i may know glad to help! do you have any idea project in mind?
Nice! Ciao a te! Currently I'm waiting for me to drop a little price for the MZ version, the most recent and, in the meantime, I fiddle a bit with the Lite version of VX to practice. What I'd like to do is create maps, specific missions for other players, totally free and just for the sake of passing the time. I know it is easy said than done, but I trust that, if guided by a good expert, better if communicating in Italian (since the version I have is in Italian) I could improve and discover many beautiful things.

Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What I'd like to do is create maps, specific missions for other players, totally free and just for the sake of passing the time.
By doing those, you will practise and you will become even better by the time! And in the end, I am sure you are going to make a fine game!
Glad we will have you too, helping us with mapping and eventing!
I could improve and discover many beautiful things.
I am sure of that!
better if communicating in Italian (since the version I have is in Italian)
I wish there are some Italian experts here, but even if they aren't available, they are English language experts that will help you ALOT with things you are going to need! a translator will be your best friend! (it's mine too) :p

Liquid_king_94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks again, you are really kind, I hope we can help each others.
By doing those, you will practise and you will become even better by the time! And in the end, I am sure you are going to make a fine game!
Glad we will have you too, helping us with mapping and eventing!
Uhm... a game, you says? I don't thinks so, here is really much work to do. Well, if I can help making some assets for others games, welcome.
Can I send you a friend request in that forum?
I am not very present here, but to exchange a few words and teach me something, there will be no problems.
For example, it would be helpful if you explain to me, like how to do certain things, and then give me some kind of homework. So I can practice and master the mechanisms.

See ya.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone! I'm someone who, after years of playing many games created in RPGMaker, has decided to try and make something of his own. I am Italian and I know English quite well (although I prefer to communicate in Italian with those who know this language).

What I want to do is cultivate a hobby, between writing, creating subtitles for foreign series, movies and video games.

I registered just now that I am on vacation from my work and would like to try something new.

I admit that I don't really know where to start or which RPGMaker series programs to buy that are right for me. Many argue that there is no one-size-fits-all tool, but you have to try them until you are better off with one in particular.

But for someone who has never used such a program, how should it move?

To avoid creating useless posts that could annoy other users, you can write me in my tread, advise me and why not, share interests.

You can write to me both in Italian and in English and I can't wait to get involved, thanks for your attention and see you soon!

Ciao a tutti! Sono uno che, dopo anni a giocare con molti giochi creati in RPGMaker, ha deciso di provare a creare qualcosa di suo. Sono italiano e conosco l'inglese abbastanza bene (anche se preferisco comunicare in italiano con chi conosce tale lingua).

Quello che voglio fare è coltivare un hobby, tra la scrittura, la creazione di sottotitoli per serie straniere, film e videogiochi.

Mi sono registrato or ora, che sono in vacanza dal mio lavoro e vorrei così provare qualcosa di nuovo.

Ammetto che non so davvero dove iniziare né quali programmi della serie RPGMaker acquistare e che facciano al caso mio. Molti affermano che non esiste uno strumento che vale per tutti, ma che bisogna provarli fino a che non ti trovi meglio con uno in particolare.

Ma per uno che non ha mai utilizzato tale programma, come dovrebbe muoversi?

Per evitare di creare inutili post che potrebbero infastidire gli altri utenti, potete scrivermi nel mio tread, consigliarmi e perché no, condividere interessi.

Potete scrivermi sia in italiano sia in inglese e non vedo l'ora di mettermi in gioco, grazie per l'attenzione e a presto!

Hello Liquid! I'm italian. If you want to speak a little, add me on Discord :) DarkSearinox92#9554

Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can I send you a friend request in that forum?
I am not very present here, but to exchange a few words and teach me something, there will be no problems.
For example, it would be helpful if you explain to me, like how to do certain things, and then give me some kind of homework. So I can practice and master the mechanisms.

See ya.
Of course! i don't know if there is any friend request option, but if it exists, of course! and text me whenever you want! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvrhrt