Marcial

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,
I'm happy to join this forum. My name is Marcial and I'm from Chile, in the past, I had some good time using XP and recently I feel like starting over with an rpg maker so I bought MV.
This past week I have been playing with it and getting used to it, but I didn't find it so hard after been using XP. I definitely like it, especially for the graphic part, cause I really like to draw. I have some good fun with rpg maker cause is like playing a big puzzle.
I will draw a lot so I hope I can have a short game made with MV to share with all of you.
I wanna thank you all cause I had read a lot of post and find them really usefull. (Sorry about my English).

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! Glad to have you onboard. I hope you finish your game soon so that you can share it with us. I, too, am working on a small game, nothing big at the moment, but because I want to share my ideas, too. :) Don't worry about your English, it's fine, I understood everything perfectly.

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"cause is like playing a big puzzle". Good, I like your perspective. We are a tiny speck of existence the wide oceans of persistence. Welcome have fun!

Marcial

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks you both, I'll try to post something this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamnRed1