Hello community!

retrowire

Grand Master of Awesomeness
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Back in the olden days, when I was around 13 or 14, I don't remember which... I discovered a program called RPG Maker 95 and created a game featuring myself and my friends in it as the main adventurers. We traveled the mountains, the shores and the plains (we also went to Canada in it) to end a great evil. That great evil was the devil himself!

Fast forward to today...

I'm now a happily married 25 year old Nintendo-nerd who has developed further interest in developing games with my wife. Woohoo! She is the beautiful, tactical RPG master, the traditional RPG legend, the fighting game victor, while I'm more the arcadic, platformer, Nintendo gamer.

Still though, my wife and I are currently studying Javascript and game development in general in our free time while trying to learn the Unity3D engine as well. We are excited to be members of this helpful community and we even hope to join a competition or two! Have at you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Soma

Princess' Guard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chopnese
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Retro! Best of luck to you and your wife! :)

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Be sure to have fun, after all a game you don't enjoy making, won't be enjoyable to play! ^_^

Xoltox

Ehmm... what?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
Hello retrowire! Hope you have a good time with the community! Hand out and have fun!

Happy RPGing!

Firen23055

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome aboard retro. Good luck with your future projects. 

aisute

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
haha :D nice! best of luck to You!~ 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashews