AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been around since the days of RMXP,  but the first time I was introduced to the series was with RPG Maker on ps1... Yeah that version where you needed 10 memory cards to make something decent  :p  

I'm more of a "Lurker", and most of the time don't really interact with communities in general, guess I'm a lone wolf by nature. I never really completed any games with the Softwares I just mainly like to mess around with them.

I recently bought RMMV on steam, what got me interested was mainly the move to JavaScript, PIXI, HTML, never really was a fan of RGSS. Not that I have any Script-Fu knowledge, but I can decipher most of it, and after some hard work and patience make it work my way... "sometimes".

I own a copy of VX/ace on steam, but never really got into it. And can't wait to put my hands on a copy of Visual Novel Maker to try it out. I also like to mess around with photoshop, sometimes its great, sometimes its far from even being close to not bad. But I like it ;)  

The reason I decided to create an account here was mainly to come over and say thanks.

Thanks to all the Scripters, Coders, Clever Peoples, Helpers, Artists, and anyone that contributes in general in making RPG maker "something better". 

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Hi, and welcome!

SheWolf

The Blood Moon She-Wolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
First, welcome to the pack community! I'm a lone wolf myself (*cough* quite literally *cough*), but still, I like to connect with people sometimes, so if you wanna hang out and discuss game making, I'm here!

I've been around since the days of RMXP,  but the first time I was introduced to the series was with RPG Maker on ps1... Yeah that version where you needed 10 memory cards to make something decent
Ahhhhhh I know that feeling, christ the amount of time I've spent trying to create games in that version! Have you messed around with the ps2 versions too? RPG Maker 2 specially is comedy gold, I'd spend hours trying to make world maps with the modelling tool, only to come up with something ugly lol.

In any case, nice to meet you and enjoy your stay! Happy making!

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Vito The Boss Thank you :)

-

@SheWolf Thanks, nice to meet you too. To be perfectly honest I wasn't aware there was more RPG makers on consoles, I just checked it on youtube, and realized it was in 3D... I'm kinda sad I missed it to be honest looks pretty cool. That made me wonder how many was made for consoles and oh boy I missed a few!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As far as I know only three makers were made for the PS2 before that series was discontinued due to the limitations in its function.

But for such questions, Wikipedia is your best friend (the PS2-Makers were only referenced at top as they have a different article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker

AbyssalDarkness

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar, Thanks for the reference ;)  

I wasn't actually asking about it, more trying to say I stumbled upon that wiki page after reading SheWolf's reply mentioning RPG maker on PS2, and wasn't aware more was made for consoles Outside of PS1, like the ones on PS2 & DS.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS