ZackyStardust

Chaos Phantom
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, boys and gals!

I'm Zacky, and I'm a graphic designer, writer and comic artist from Brazil. It's nice to meet you!

I've been playing with RPG Maker since RPG Maker 2003, I think, that I found on a CD magazine my friend's dad had. I LOVE games and it's been my passion since forever studying game design. I even went on a game design school, but I HATE coding, so I left to do Graphic Design. I don't like it too much, but my current job in a digital marketing agency is VERY good, so I can't complain.

I like a lot of different kind of games, just as almost everything. Variety is the spice of life.

Anyway, I'm currently making a dark fantasy RPG with strong horror elements and different endings - all of them disturbing. If you are a pixel artist or programmer, I'll be happy to have a chat and work with you! Just keep in mind that the project is and will be 100% free.

Thanks for your time and patience!! <3

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here and wish you the best of luck on your game.

SpaceBot

Demon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome :) best of luck with your game, it sounds fun.

DarkHyudrA

Actually I'm Enzonaki
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome!

Brazilian here too, and found out about RPG Maker trough the discs that had a copy in magazines as well :p

Im totally the opposite: I suck hard at art and I can only code lol

Hope you find everything you need here.

fimamati

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the community. I love coding and animation problem is I hate drawing. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltrone