Hello Everyone! New to this and forums in general lol

Apollyon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm new to the RPG Maker experience and game design as a whole. I was scouting through the forums to try to find the answers to my questions and was amazed by how thorough and supportive the members of this forum are. Tbh, this might be one of the first forums I've ever actually joined lol. I'm 27 years old, I'm an Aries. I like art, music, design, and construction so I've been interested in this kind of thing for a while. I just recently took the plunge and purchased RPG Maker as part of my new focus with computers and programming. I'm excited to see my ideas come to life as I continue to learn and develop my skills. Some of it has been a challenge, but it is continuing to be a rewarding experience. In my spare time I practice playing music and martial arts and I want to see if I can incorporate those into it as time goes on. Anyway, I'm happy to meet you all and I'm excited to be here! :thumbsup-left::kiss:

Devselia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums :kaohi: I'm new too. Let's try our best this year d(°∀°d) embarking the path of becoming a game dev :kaopride:

Apollyon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums :kaohi: I'm new too. Let's try our best this year d(°∀°d) embarking the path of becoming a game dev :kaopride:
Thank you, glad I'm not alone lol. Most definitely. Good luck with your future projects! :) and feel free to message me if you need someone to test^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh