Hello Everyone! New to this and forums in general lol

Apollyon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm new to the RPG Maker experience and game design as a whole. I was scouting through the forums to try to find the answers to my questions and was amazed by how thorough and supportive the members of this forum are. Tbh, this might be one of the first forums I've ever actually joined lol. I'm 27 years old, I'm an Aries. I like art, music, design, and construction so I've been interested in this kind of thing for a while. I just recently took the plunge and purchased RPG Maker as part of my new focus with computers and programming. I'm excited to see my ideas come to life as I continue to learn and develop my skills. Some of it has been a challenge, but it is continuing to be a rewarding experience. In my spare time I practice playing music and martial arts and I want to see if I can incorporate those into it as time goes on. Anyway, I'm happy to meet you all and I'm excited to be here! :thumbsup-left::kiss:

Devselia

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums :kaohi: I'm new too. Let's try our best this year d(°∀°d) embarking the path of becoming a game dev :kaopride:

Apollyon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums :kaohi: I'm new too. Let's try our best this year d(°∀°d) embarking the path of becoming a game dev :kaopride:
Thank you, glad I'm not alone lol. Most definitely. Good luck with your future projects! :) and feel free to message me if you need someone to test^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr