darico06

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forums so wanted to say hi! I've been using RPG Makers for years now, starting with XP and now MV.

Currently I'm working on recreating an old game in MV. It feels like it will be a long process but I enjoy the making as much as the finished product!

I look forward to getting to know you all, and see you around!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome,

Going back to an old project is always fun (and sometimes frustrating). I imagine you will have a lot of 'oh my goodness, WHY' moments. Have fun, and can't wait to see the game!

darico06

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you!

Should be mostly fun - I've lost the original files so it's a basic reconstruction from memory. In the end the only similarity will be the name perhaps!

Snow White

Fairytale Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums :cutesmile:

My brother and I always laugh our heads off when we see an old idea we wrote down, in a way, it's probably a good thing that your reconstructioning from memory :guffaw:

Also, It's nice to see someone so enthusiastic about long projects, I'll like to see how your game turns out in the end :cutesmile:

I would say to take your time a have fun, but as you're already doing that, I'll wish you luck :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtii