Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all!

I am new to the scene but I can assure you I am here to stay! I plan on working on my game until its commercial release! I just submitted an early game development post and hopefully it will be approved soon. If you are interested in saving hi, ask questions, or anything in between feel free to message me anytime.

My games official web page (I created it today) is here! Please stop by and check it out:

https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerGin/?ref=profile

Thanks,

Freddie

screenshot-2016-01-03-15-12-04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, welcome :D

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks! From Puerto Rico huh? I am Puerto Rican!... well I am half, mixed with some other stuff lol.

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Haha yeah. Well, we're all mixed like that in this country XD if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask in the forums ;)

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Heya, welcome to the forums!

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Guys! This seems like a great community thus far! I just started designing my game and I feel I have come a long way. I am a little over 200 hrs in. Check out my official game page for more details. 

I have been told I maybe much too ambitious for my own good. Lol, perhaps I am. Please check out the game guide and let me know what you think!  :D

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Welcome to the herd!

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello Bringer of Happiness!

Thanks for the welcome. Co-op games are also some of my fave games! So games like divine divinity original sin for ps4 was a dream come true for me! 

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"Divinity: Original Sin"? That is the only one from that game series that I don't have yet. :p

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Then check it out and let me know what you think. It has local co-op! Crazy.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Easier said than done, that game isn't cheap and I don't have much.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello Bringer of Happiness!

Thanks for the welcome. Co-op games are also some of my fave games! So games like divine divinity original sin for ps4 was a dream come true for me! 
*gasp* I'd love to play that with my brother soooooo badly! It looks like a really interesting and fun game. Too bad I don't own PS4. =/

I'm always looking for nice local-coop games, but these are really hard to find these times. ~ or I'm unlucky and can't find them! \( :D )/

Local coop is the best coop! =3

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG! the PS4 Divine divinity original sin (with local co-op) is an amazing game! I suggest that you save up for that game and buy it! It will be hands down, one of the best games you ever played with your bro. It will give you and your bro 100's of hrs of the best rpg experience you guys could ever hope for. Check out the reviews on the game from IGN. 

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ever played the first "Divine Divinity" game? No co-op but great game as long as you are careful in the beginning and remember to SAVE OFTEN. :p

*EDIT* And be very careful about moving things near graves or lighting candles near pentagrams drawn in blood.

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello and congratulations on your "Facebook Official" page!

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello AmaSenpai,

Thanks! Well the official game page, on Facebook, was hastily put together. Once I finish the alpha version of the demo by the end of the week I plan on updating the page. 

Thanks for checking it out. Of course the highlights of the page is the game guide. That is what truly defines the game experience. Pictures of the game don't really distinguish the game from any other game. 

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
OMG! the PS4 Divine divinity original sin (with local co-op) is an amazing game! I suggest that you save up for that game and buy it! It will be hands down, one of the best games you ever played with your bro. It will give you and your bro 100's of hrs of the best rpg experience you guys could ever hope for. Check out the reviews on the game from IGN. 
That sounds really promising, however ~ I'll not be able to buy that in the near future, because it's quite expensive in Poland. Instead of buying PS4+ that game, I could buy a nice computer for the same price. Games for PS4 are very expensive too (10 games = another nice computer), so I'm not even thinking about this. But perhaps in the distant future! ^^

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, well I am just curious... How much is a new ps4 game in Poland? Its $60 here (US) ... $63 with taxes... and thats full price, highest a new game goes for. 

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Sorry for extremely late reply, I've been busy. (I'm always busy I guess =P)

In Poland new games for PS4 are usually for ~200-250zł which is ~$50-62, so it seems, that there's no any bigger difference in price however, in Poland usually salary is ~1600zł for a normal, not high-leveled job like for example cashier (which is still pretty nice, since it can be even much lower like ~1200zł or even less), so a game for PS4 is worth ~1/6 - 1/5 of the monthly salary, which is (in my opinion) expensive, considering, that there are still some fees/bills to pay.

The most  common monthly salary ranges from 1000-1800 zł.

When your monthly salary exceeds 2000zł, then you're a boss. ^^

When your monthly salary exceeds 3000zł, then you're lucky and rich as balls. That's a dream of many people in Poland.

When your monthly salary is even higher, (for example when you have your own business, that does very well)  then... I'd be the happiest man in Poland when I'd be getting that much. I'd be even happy for ~2000zł.

What's the common monthly salary in your country? I'm curious.

250zł can save your life and you can do many things with it. ^^

That's why I'm not buying games etc.. I didn't even bought Ace ~ A very kind member gifted me a key, for what I'm really grateful.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka