Hello folks! Parallel map run plugin?

Annwfn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I have been working on my first video game in Rpg Maker MV for 10 months now and have bumped into a problem with maps resetting everything. My University has 2 grand main maps, over which students will move around. Their movement is triggered by time, but... if the player switches maps and comes back... time still passes and they are reset back or don't respawn because that is specific time-based (would need a plugin with commands that allow conditionals, this might be solved with MOG's time plugin, however I don't figure out how to use it in conditionals).

Is there any way of making the students finish their routes even if the player switches maps, like Common Event that stores the remaining movement commands, and based on time passing, even on other maps, when the player comes back, they will find the students where they should be? I would really love to find help on these! Thank you!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdominach