Swill

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys, new here!

I'm a 30 yo dude from England who grew up playing lots of JRPG's and absolutely love the genre!

I have lots of ideas to hopefully make my own game, I have no experience with coding or anything but looking forward to learning MV.

Well just thought I'd say hello!

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there and welcome to the fourms. I'm also in my thirties( late thirties to be exact lol) The great thing about rpg maker is you really don't need any experience with it to get going. There are lots of tutorials on the fourm to help you out from beginner to advanced. Have fun and good luck on your future projects.

Swill

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there and welcome to the fourms. I'm also in my thirties( late thirties to be exact lol) The great thing about rpg maker is you really don't need any experience with it to get going. There are lots of tutorials on the fourm to help you out from beginner to advanced. Have fun and good luck on your future projects.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I have been messing about with it I feel reasonably confident, I'm looking to make a more old school pixel style rpg, I researched which maker to use and people just recommend MV even if it needs tweaking a bit to get the old school aesthetic :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefiendbruh