Robin3166

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
VNM
Bonjour à tous !

As I am fond of novels (mostly fantasy and sf) I began to work on a new project with my girlfriend (a small one to acquire experience).

I already have some experience on RPG Maker but I am now working on Visual Novel Maker as a scenarist and it is quite exciting.

I have a lot of questions about VNM and I hope to find answers here because the program seems very interesting but is a little bit strange sometimes.

Basically I am not searching for graphic ressources because we create them ourselves, but more for tutorials (mostly) and scripts (maybe we will search another team member later for this part).

Anyway, nice to meet you ! Hope we will get along !

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello and welcome, fellow Frenchman!

KanaX

Just being a sleepy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hooray! Our French population is now at 2! Welcome!

Robin3166

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
VNM
Thank you for your answers ! I am really eager to exchange with you all.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duckstuff2008