Soeufans

Enginer
Reaction score
First Language
spanish, englis
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!

I'm Soeufans, Spanish maker, i'm using RPGmaker since 20 years ago, and a lot of things happened in this great community.

I use RPG maker 2000 and 2003, and my full game is now in RPG maker 2000 and redoing it to RM2k3 with the new updates, and will have CMS and CBS and some other cool stuff

You can find the trailer about my game, is both in spanish and english to download, for free

Also, i'm doing right now some videotutorials for RPG maker 2003, i love this engine, sure u noticed hahaha :)

Well little boys and girls, hope ur enjoying RPGmaker!!

Have a nice day.

Good luck!

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the club!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to this community and hope you find more happiness on this community.

Soeufans

Enginer
Reaction score
First Language
spanish, englis
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Thanks!!

Hope i can finish my game both in spanish and English version, so u can enjoy it with allthe new features of RPG maker 2003 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.
Urgh. That sense of frustration when I tell my husband the plot of my game, bullet points, and at the end he looks and me and says 'that's it? Final Fantasy has more twists and turns.' Me: Ahrug! Bullet points!
Another day, another microwave accidently set on fire! >.< I just wanted popcorn for a movie night...
Have alot of moving parts rights now but I'm excited to say Fallen Feather is transitioning into phase 2 of production soon and once I get a few things in a row I can't wait to update my games in development thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dante12345