Soeufans

Enginer
Reaction score
First Language
spanish, englis
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!

I'm Soeufans, Spanish maker, i'm using RPGmaker since 20 years ago, and a lot of things happened in this great community.

I use RPG maker 2000 and 2003, and my full game is now in RPG maker 2000 and redoing it to RM2k3 with the new updates, and will have CMS and CBS and some other cool stuff

You can find the trailer about my game, is both in spanish and english to download, for free

Also, i'm doing right now some videotutorials for RPG maker 2003, i love this engine, sure u noticed hahaha :)

Well little boys and girls, hope ur enjoying RPGmaker!!

Have a nice day.

Good luck!

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the club!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to this community and hope you find more happiness on this community.

Soeufans

Enginer
Reaction score
First Language
spanish, englis
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Thanks!!

Hope i can finish my game both in spanish and English version, so u can enjoy it with allthe new features of RPG maker 2003 :)

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Err, what was your game all about? I think I've forgotten every single detail I knew about it by now. He, he.
I guess you'll never drop 2K3 ever, are you Souefans?
And stay away from the beach! :o

Crusha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Soeufans -- 20 years of RM'ing, that's a long time. You sound like a real Veteran with it haha ^_^

Soeufans

Enginer
Reaction score
First Language
spanish, englis
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Err, what was your game all about? I think I've forgotten every single detail I knew about it by now. He, he.
I guess you'll never drop 2K3 ever, are you Souefans?
And stay away from the beach! :o
Its "Legend of Heroen" you can find the trailer on my Youtube channel, and other videoswith RPGmaker, and no, i think i'm not leaving RPgmaker2003, why? because the new RPGmakers has less comands than RPGmaker2003, so all i can do in RPGmaker2003, i cannot pass them to XP, VX, VX ACE, MV and neither MZ! Thats a Step back from the sagas! and i know you can do lot more of things witg ruby and JS, but its not the same, that's why i don't have interest in doing nothing with the other makers, i cannot do engines like in RPGmaker2003!

Hey Soeufans -- 20 years of RM'ing, that's a long time. You sound like a real Veteran with it haha ^_^
Yes, i started my game with RPGmaker2000 in august of the same year, when there was no 2k3, XP an others, what a epoch!! haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thammycatmi