Countyoungblood

Sleeping Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, Im a 31 year old electrician with 3 kids and a wonderful wife who I adore. I enjoy philosophy, gardening, cooking, go, and reading. When I read its usually about business or philosophy. My long term goals include becoming a master electrician, establishing a bamboo grove, and investing into a franchise to support my lifestyle of being availible to my family id rather spend less and live more.

The person some of you already met is only a disfunctional fraction of me. Someone Im focused on developing and patching the psychological gaps which leads my behavior into confrontational garbage. Im interested in learning to be gentle and kind in all aspects.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice to meet you XD We all get a bit confrontational, some of us (........<==) more than others. Therefore, continue to reach out when and if you need to blow off steam!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually studied electronics in college (related, but of course not the same thing), and worked with a master electrician for a time when I was a building contractor (I did renovations, so had to bring in someone to check over any electrical work I did if it was part of the repairs/renovations I was working on). Also had to teach other people I worked with how to wire a three way switch over and over again. Don't get how people mess it up so much :p.

Countyoungblood

Sleeping Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The logic behind wiring can be tough to understand for some reason

Pixeloong

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You have a very interesting background, nice to meet you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truvirian