Hello!! Glad to be here!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hihi! I'm PixelatedInkBottle, or just Pixel or Ink, if you prefer, haha. It's very nice to meet you all! :kaohi:

I've actually been into RPG Maker for several years now, since 2017. :0 I've been on these forums since 2017 too, I just never posted anything (aside from one small status update the day I joined) until now! I actually tried out RMXP's trial for a bit, and then years later, I tried MV's, VXAce's, before finally settling to buy MV after two years of on and off experimenting, haha. :>

I'm very excited to begin working on things, although I admit, I kinda jumped wayy too big into one of my first projects. I did a few tutorial ones, and then all of a sudden I made a semi-big world for my characters to roam around in with a story, dungeons, and side-quests? It's wild. I'm definitely going to back up and finish something smaller though before heading back to that. :kaoswt2:

Also since I'm extra I will now proceed to talk about stuff I like and do yesyes

Hoo wee, where do I start?

• I love writing and drawing with a strong passion! I mostly write in the Fantasy and Horror genre, or occasionally even a combination of the two.
  • I love vocal synths such as UTAU and Vocaloid! I also do create music in my spare time as well, but it's not that good yet. :">
  • I collect things like dolls and pins! My pins are displayed on a corkboard, and I love them all. My doll collection is a lot smaller, but I love every one of them.
  • I love videogames! Who doesn't here? Lol. My favorite videogame series is definitely Dragon Quest. The stories and characters are always incredibly charming to me.

• That's all I have to say for now, I guess! Thank you so much for stopping by to read this! I hope you have an amazing day/night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FREE RPG Maker Ready Glowing Ball Animation
Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/glowing-ball-sprite-pixel-fx-rpg-maker-ready
Ugh....When you spend hours doing something and then end up scrapping the idea >.<
Random joke of the day: This morning a man wearing a face mask robbed a supermarket in the town center. So far the police has arrested 240 suspects.
Hosting competitions using your game is always so nerve wracking!!!
Social distancing is great, apart from trying to work from home while the guy up the road now has ample time and apparently the only way to fill it is to ride his dirt bike up and down our street all day :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasavat