Hello guys!

llraven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
I'm not that much of an active guy since I read posts and never comment or ask much since most of them are being answered either by this forum or the other communities of RPG Maker series developers. It's nice to finally see a community site by the developers of the RPG Maker series.

I'm llraven.... I'm also know for the name Gryphen if you've seen my posts from other communities (There weren't so many so probably not.) I've been trying RPG Maker VX for 2 years and I'm a pretty slow learner (well in Scripting and the other visual stuff).

I'm more of a writer guy but I do know some of the basics of Mapping and the functionalities of RPG Maker VX as I've been reading all the tutorials from different communities including this forum. I just registered today so I can post some information I got and so I can also ask queries from the members here regarding some things about game design.

When I design games, I make sure to pay attention to every detail and make sure that everything goes smoothly. I usually work alone due to not being active in most forums as I feel not so confident with my skills seeing how good everyone at those communities are. Everyone I've read about is so amazing that I feel really small. Heheheheh. Now that's just self-pity now and yeah, no drama too according to rules of the forum moderators so I'll stop that now. :D

For Video Games, I love every genre sans FPS as I always want to see my avatar move on the screen and it's kind of funny just to see hands as your avatar. :D

Well, I hope my Introduction isn't too long for you read and if you reached this line, I admire your diligence or maybe you're a moderator. LOLz. Well, I hope to get the goodwill of everyone here and I hope to be able to work with amazing people as well.

- LL Raven

Pummy

ex-Madao
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
Well, I'm not a moderator but I read every word. :D

Your introduction is very humble. I think that you should have more confidence since you have been using RMVX for 2 years. At least I think you can make quite decent games with that 2 years' experience. This is my opinion; don't try to compare your game to other people's games if they make you feel down. Just do your best. :)

Anyway, welcome to the forums, LL Raven!

llraven

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
Thank you. It was a very meaningful to have someone reply on my posts. :D Usually nobody dies. Hahaha. Well I'll try and be active here as I'm working on my current Project with "s" if I can manage or if anyone wants me to be part of their team. :D

Zeramae

It's okay by me
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope nobody "dies" LLRaven.

Welcome to the forums; don't let how awesome some people are get you down. You can still very much make a great game that I'd love to see someday as you work your way up. Assuming you want to make games :p

Xoltox

Ehmm... what?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
Hi LLRaven welcome to the forums, any time you need us don't hesitate about help just post it and ya before posting make sure that you read and completely understand the forums' rules and board rules. Hope you bring good games for our community :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I been rather busy lately with non RM projects so, it will take some time for me to release something.
Hmmmm, nice site UI change.
Swapped back to my original meds, but the flippity floppity has me reeling. T ^T I have game making and song collabs to do, hurry up, health. lol
It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carugatti