Hello, guys.

Marshmello

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everybody how are you? I hope that very good.

First of all, I apologize for my terrible English, it's not my native language :(

I'm new to the forum but I've had a considerable time using the Maker (about 8 years), so I could say I have some experience, although the scripts are my weakness :(

I use the RPG Maker XP by preference, but I have projects in this as in the VX Ace and in the MV.

My specialty is graphics, especially in the design of logos. The creation of charas is the most lax point, but I 'm practicing on it.

It's a pleasure to be in such a big and active forum. Hope I can stay and learn many things with you!

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hellooo there! :kaohi: Welcome to the forums!

Aww, don't worry about it! We aren't here to descriminate, we're here to have fun and make new friends and gam mak and stuff! >w<

I hope you enjoy your stay and your projects go weeeeellllll! :kaojoy:

Verdelite

Wannabe Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the community @Marshmello! :kaohi:
Don't worry about your English! As long as you can get your meaning across, it's all good :)
I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! ^w^ Hoping to learn from you as well!

Lambosannn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey there @Marshmello I'm new here too! But I'm there are some good fellows here c: Language barriers aren't the biggest issue on the block of issues! But Welcome though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacktarma