NBRei

The CoolmanTM
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I'm NBRei or just Rei. I enjoy playing and making games, and began messing around with RPG Maker VXA recently, and I'm trying to build a game out of the engine now.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome aboard! What's your favorite part of making games? Mine's either mapping or eventing. Actually, I'll say eventing. :)

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Haihai, fellow game dev! I hope you have an amazing time on the forum and show us the wonderful things you create! *hughugs*

NBRei

The CoolmanTM
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice to meet you @NBRei! :kaohi:
Thank you! Nice to meet you too!

Welcome aboard! What's your favorite part of making games? Mine's either mapping or eventing. Actually, I'll say eventing. :)
My favorite part of games probably has to be the design process, I really enjoy building the game mechanics and making them unique. I haven't done enough with RPG Maker to really say anything about how I feel with eventing or mapping, but I'll do it eventually.

Haihai, fellow game dev! I hope you have an amazing time on the forum and show us the wonderful things you create! *hughugs*
Hello! Thank you, I'll show the stuff I make as it gets more finished. Hugs!

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earhart