MouseWorks

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings humans, my name is Melony but I typically go by Mouse. I released my games demo on itch about a month ago and have had some really great feedback. So now I'm here to share my stuff with you all. When my game is completed I do plan on releasing an asset pack for all of the custom music art and sfx I have made.

I am a trans woman of color living in the Southwest of the US, I like games like Earthbound Undertale Persona Pokemon Mario RPG games as well as some RPG Maker games such as Witches House and OFF. It's wonderful to meet you all! ^_^

lianderson

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Evening mouse! You has good taste in the game make.

Welcome to the forums!

ZombieKidzRule

I’m back from my wilderness Snorlax retreat!
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome! Not to steal from @lianderson , but Give us ALL the assets! (Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!)

I will look for your itch.io page. I have followed a bunch of folks over there, I just need to take the time to explore.

Good luck in your RPG Maker endeavors!

danjtorres

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello Mister Mouse, just a new member like you. First time using a forum, but and older user of RPG Maker, from 2000 until now.

DrWho42

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi mouse! welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gonna repost this since it's currently tied 1-1! We've seen Strength with our adventurers and Charisma with our merchants, so which DnD stat would you like to see in the next NPC for my advent calendar: Constitution or Wisdom?

And a bonus game: if you can guess what type of character each stat will represent, I’ll make your suggested sprite for Christmas! First person to get it wins, so make your guess!
Steam is going to be forcing me to update my desktop OS for Mac. It's a good thing that my laptop is Windows otherwise some of my work and a lot of game save files for 32-bit games would become unusable for a while.
Last day in Florida and then we head home. It was a fun, relaxing trip with just the wifey poo. Still managed to make some progress on my Game Jam project though.
Never fully realized that I had this account, nice start
On NEOLITHIC's 2nd Steam Anniversary, we walk on the path of Gabe's blessing. :p
GabeNFaithEN.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiranui_bzw