Hello I bought rpg maker vx ace

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unlike my copy of rpg maker mv this purchase didn't come with a serial number. What gives?

It also says that i cannot run it with less than 1024x768 resolution and my res is higher... what a rip off

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your SN is your order number

What size have you set for your monitor/desktop, and what is your dpi scaling set to?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my res set from my desktop is 1366x768 is this the dpi scaling?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, DPI scalling is a percentage value - 100%, 125% or 150%.
And with that monitor size your dpi scaling has to be at 100% or the windows would be too big to fit your screen - basically it tells windows how far to zoom the window elements to make them better readable on larger screens, but since your monitor is at the minimum setting anything above 100% would make the program too big.
How it is called depends on your language and which windows you have, it is part of the windows display properties/settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter