Hello, just trying to make enough posts to qualify for posting in Classifieds

MonsterCatcher

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay, here’s a post. How many do I need to make before posting to classifieds? I don’t really want to go to Upwork for this. Anyway, I made some games like 15-20 years ago. They were all platformers. I haven’t made any since then aside from some little things in Flash here and there, but those were awhile ago, too. I’m here mostly to post a want ad for someone who can help with an rpg. Aside from that, I guess I like Zelda, Pokémon, and Stardew Valley a lot. Those are what I’ve played most recently. What else do you want to know?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi and welcome! This thread explains the posting rule for Classifieds. Please note, that 30 meaningful posts are required - meaning, you can't just go through a bunch of threads posting one word replies to hit 30. The idea is that the Classifieds are there as a help to active members of the community.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, I don't think posts in this forum count anyway.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It reads like you are searching for the Project Recruitment Forums:

The classified Section is more about offering or searching Services with payment in mind.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You might find it helpful to know the reasons why we have the 30 meaningful posts rule. You can read about it here.

You could build up your post count by playing and giving feedback to peoples' game threads. That is always welcome.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Also, I don't think posts in this forum count anyway.
It used to be, but apparently not in the new forum software.

Anyway, for OP, welcome!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.
Did you check out the new Restaff yet? ;3
I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustluvv