Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, whoever reads this.

Who I am?
I'm a student in Italy and I'm currently going through the second to last year of upper secondary school at an ITC-centered institute. Since I was about 5 years old I loved videogames and "stories" in general, ultimately leading me to take a liking in creating those stories myself.
With time, I grew and started liking different kind of stories and different implementations of a supportive tool to the story itself, being it imagery, an interaction from the consumer or something else.

While going in lower secondary school I took a poetry course and, also during this period, I grew fond of the english language. Last year, I chose to take a leap and went to a Trinity exam, attaining a B2 certification in the aforementioned language.

What do I do?
  • Writing, mostly in high fantasy, urban fantasy and (only since last summer) cyberpunk/grimdark sci-fi genres
  • Coding, pretty much all the basics in C++ and Python, I know how to handle a flowchart and the logic behind classes and relations
  • Art, only the basics of pixel art. I started by making HD texture packs for Minecraft (no, I didn't just put the original textures in a 32x32 grid)
I wrote 2 novellas from start to finish, amounting to about 129 000 words, plus I wrote concepts for 3 other works but ultimately they never saw light due to their scale and me being conscious that alone I couldn't give them justice. I also wrote 2 other works, but never finished them due to various reasons. The amount of actual writing for stories I did is around 250 000 words.
Both my novellas where liked by possible publishers but, mainly due to my age, I wasn't able to publish them.

And that's pretty much it. I just want to make games and I hope to find someone who wants to accept me in their team :)

Cynwale

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello to you, I don't know if my advice is worthy in terms of pure facts, the skills you say you've got are incredibly useful for making videos games, so yeah I think if you manage your time correctly you'll be able to publish a completed video game or a book in a year.

Welcome.

TiYR

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello to you, I don't know if my advice is worthy in terms of pure facts, the skills you say you've got are incredibly useful for making videos games, so yeah I think if you manage your time correctly you'll be able to publish a completed video game or a book in a year.

Welcome.
Thank you! I really hope that I'll be able to publish my own games sooner or later. I'd also be happy to join any teams that could use my skills

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelChan