Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello from sunny Dubai in the UAE!

I'm a British Expat, who loves JRPG's, ever since I played The Illusion of Gaia on SNES :)

I'm currently working on my first full JRPG on MV, I made a very short one for my wife on 3DS (FES) which was a lot of fun.

I'm a big Pokemon TCG fan too...

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone who has added resources (people like PandaMaru, whtdragon and Avery); it's amazing to see such an epic community coming together. Also, some of the Plug-ins are just amazing from Yanfly, some random dude etc.

I've been watching a lot of Drifty and Echo on Youtube too.

I'm actually thinking of making a DEVBLOG and VLOG; so will hopefully keep everyone updated on my game, if your interested.

Have a great evening and it's nice to meet you all!

S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the Community!

Prescott

argggghhh
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! I didn't know there was a 3DS RPG Maker until now!
I'm excited to see what you're able to come up with! If you need any help with MV let me know, and keep me in the loop with your game alright? :)

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! I didn't know there was a 3DS RPG Maker until now!
I'm excited to see what you're able to come up with! If you need any help with MV let me know, and keep me in the loop with your game alright? :)
It's actually good too, you can't do custom art yet (last I saw) and it's only FP battles however it is really cute game!

Thanks for your offer of help, it's much appreciated ;)

Gallia

Global Support
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well Hello @Ihavenoskin , nice to see you active on the forums.
First i wish you welcome, its nice here and the community is active.
Be sure to start conversations and ask questions on the forums (on the appropriate topic).
If you ever have a demo or game ready to be tested, be sure to let me know, thats what i kinda do here in the forums, give feedback.

Ihavenoskin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well Hello @Ihavenoskin , nice to see you active on the forums.
First i wish you welcome, its nice here and the community is active.
Be sure to start conversations and ask questions on the forums (on the appropriate topic).
If you ever have a demo or game ready to be tested, be sure to let me know, thats what i kinda do here in the forums, give feedback.
Hello Gallia

Thanks so much for your welcome.

I would love to show you my game soon. I'm probably a couple of months away but it would be much appreciated when the time comes. In the mean time, I would love to show some screens and mechanics to you soon if you don't mind.

I'm going to start a dev log and potentially Vlog online, it's more of a way of logging this journey and keeping myself active in the community and not just shutting myself away! Once it's ready I'll add the link here or on another thread (if that's appropriate here???).

Thank you and hopefully speak soon.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti