DjKniteX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I been lurking these forums since Ace came out but I finally bought MV over the steam sales and been pretty excited to use it. My first RPG Maker was 2003 which took me forever to download on a 56k modem. But I was like 10 at the time and I didn't know what I was doing. My favorite projects to follow was the Sagawind game by trance2 (I wonder what happen to that game).

I'm a front-end web developer looking to get into making games on the side, it's awesome that MV uses Javascript cause that's what I'm learning/using in my field as well.

I also make nerdcore hip hop music and stuff but I like playing RPGS. My favorite game series not in any particular order are Dragon Quest (Okay, I lied, this is my most favorite), Phantasy Star, Starcraft and Yakuza.

Yeah.

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good, you've got one of the skillsets covered. Opt to be versatile or skill specific, whichever you'd go for, don't give up on your RM project, if you've got one major on the plate atm.

I loved RO1 so much by the way.

Welcome!:kaohi:

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the horde! Be sure to check out all the awesome stuff

Lord Vectra

Master Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to da partay!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!
you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu