Hello RM Community!! :)

Bag O' Trix

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the RM community but no stranger to gaming.  After years of trying to figure out what I would like most to do, I come to a conclusion that has landed me here.  I love RPG games and want to make stories that take to life in the form of games.

My first experience with RPGs was Super Mario RPG.  The entire thing is one long happy memory that is etched into my mind (starts humming geno's forest).  The places, the characters, the fun times and the sad times are things I will never forget.  

Too many games these days focus on an over emphasis on the graphics and leave me parched for a good and meaty story.  I hope to be able to create games that stay with you as much as my favorite games have stayed with me over the years.

Being new to the entire game making scene means I hardly know anything there is to know about anything.  That said I am super open to advice, constructive criticism and anything people might help me along in my path.

That being said, I am also really open to joining in with other new people for a collaborative venture.  Best way to learn and keep each other motivated I feel.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

-Bag

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

I know what you mean, these days the industry is all about graphics instead of story and gameplay.

Bag O' Trix

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yep, makes me a sad panda.  I still haven't found a legitimate reason to buy an xbox One or a PS4. :/  I WANT to buy them but I look at them, look at the games and go. . . what's the point?  I can play them on PC and there's nothing that's console specific that demands I play it.  "outside the Wii U"

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Heya Bag, Welcome to the forums.

I also fondly remember Super Mario RPG and all it's silliness.

Making a game is a lot of fun, especially when you're able to network with other people and grow together. I sincerely wish you the best of luck getting started and encourage you to be the first to reach out to other people, rather than waiting for them to come to you. :)

Cheers!

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there friend,

I think that is why RPG maker and the like are so attractive. Because there is only so much to get by in graphics, story becomes more important.

Enjoy your time in the forum!

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I miss the old, good games. ^^

Welcome to the herd! (=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
touchegambling