Hello RPG Maker Community!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello Everyone in the rpg maker community! :)

I am AlphaAlexander, My real name, however is Albert :)

I am new to the RPG Maker Community and Forums in general so please have mercy  :)

I have been using RPG Maker VX Ace for about a year now.

For the most part, I am newish to the program, but i have worked with RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker XP before.

If you want to see how new I am to the program, Heres a Map I finished recently. No parallex maping sadly :(

Yukirius.png

I am really positive and i get be friends with just about anyone :)

I also strive to be a video game director in the future as soon as I am done with school :)

I love to write video game lore and explore Mythology and Religion in my games. I am a really spiritual person and that lead me to create games that explore religion :) . If your gonna expect anything in the games I am going to create, Expect Religion and Lore :)

I can also draw, but only pen and paper art. I cannot do digital art.

I think that pretty much sums me up :) Hope I can be friends with each and every one of you :)

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group! ^_^

Have fun while you're here!

aisute

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
Hi : ) make sure to have fun and You'll do great. I'm stuck with one situation concerning events for two days now, but I'm very very happy :D  

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
welcome ;)   , look around, youll get the hang of this place soon :D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will Have fun. Thanks for the warm Introduction:)

Soma

Princess' Guard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chopnese
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the web of RPG Maker, Albert! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the family Alpha. Enjoy your time here. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeadMansWonderland