Hello, RPG Maker Community

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by DarylSun, May 1, 2016.

1. DarylSun

DarylSun Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    So, after lurking on this forum for nine months (and a couple of other RPG Maker-related forums), I'm finally introducing myself.

Hi, I'm Daryl Sun, and I'm new to making videogames. I'm actually more of a writer with slight knowledge of programming, but my interest in RPG Maker stemmed from an interest in branching out to other forms of creative media. I primarily use RPG Maker VX Ace, though I'm yet to master it. Thank you for having me, and I look forward to hanging out with all of you!

2. Dark_Metamorphosis

Dark_Metamorphosis What a horrible night to have a curse. Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Welcome to the forums Daryl! I myself has been a bit inactive for the past months and recently got back :D  

3. amaSenpai

amaSenpai LP: amaSenpai Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Welcome,

Games really are an interesting way to tell stories. I'm trying to get my own story thoughts into a game. For me, it can be hard to make sure the game still has enough playability to be fun.

Good luck!

4. Neverward

Neverward Keeping it trill Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums. It's nice to have writing skills with game making because the storyline is half the battle! Any other shortcomings can be worked on, and there's so much resources and help here it's really easy to get into! So good luck and I hope to see you around!