Hello RPG Maker world.

Dutchmountain

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been peeking on the forum for some time already but now I want to introduce myself.
I am "Dutchmountain" from The Netherlands and always been interested in game & game assets creation.
I stumbled over RPG Maker (MV) a while ago after looking for a game engine to my likes.
After several attempts creating a game I learned how to do it but never managed to push anything to a finish.
So I have decided to go for something I always wanted to do too, which is making game assets for RPG Maker.
I hope to show some of my work here soon and maybe in time even manage to finish a game (with someone).

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hoi hoi, altijd leuk om nog 'n Nederlander hier te zien xD
(hey there, always fun to see a another Dutch person on here)

The community is great so dont hesitate to get yourself envolved :)

Welcome and have fun!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As a fellow pixel artists/asset maker, I welcome you!

This is my very 1st time ever making a game. I had 0 prior knowledge about game engines, but now I feel like I've learned so much about game-making since this past summer. I'm currently working on my very 1st game ever too! I hope for it to be a small project and share with you.

Welcome aboard!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!
Welcome!
Nice to hear that you also are an asset maker! I hope you manage to finish your game, if you need any help I'm always around here :)
Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olixproductions