Hello starshine! The Panda says, "Hello!"

PanoramicPanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Figured I'd pop in and give my greetings. I've dabbled in RPG Maker for years, since RPG Maker '95 in fact. I never made any full games, just a lot of projects. I used to be very active on a, now ancient, RPG Maker community known as Kamain's World. If anyone here remembers that place at all. I was under a different screen name back then.

Now, with MV surprising me out of nowhere, I think I'm finally going to hammer a game out. I was shocked with all the plugins that came bundled with it and am loving the change to javascript. Being a web developer as a hobby, it's nice to see a language I'm intimately familiar with.

Anyway, going to attempt to be as active here as I used to be on Kamain's World, but we'll see. :)

Happy RPG Making!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

"Starshine"? The only times I can think of hearing that was in Disney's "Miles of Tomorrowland", it is the nickname their mom has for Loretta.

PanoramicPanda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I actually got it from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Depp. It's been stuck in my head lately as a greeting for some reason, haha.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello!

Welcome to the herd! (=

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome!

It's pretty funny, the fact that we signed up almost the same date and the fact that our nick names are so similar.

Obviously we both have a thing for pandas and thought a alliteration was a good choise!

Oh well, good day to you sir!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackgroundN0ise