Hello starshine! The Panda says, "Hello!"

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by PanoramicPanda, Oct 29, 2015.

Tags:
  1. PanoramicPanda

PanoramicPanda Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Figured I'd pop in and give my greetings. I've dabbled in RPG Maker for years, since RPG Maker '95 in fact. I never made any full games, just a lot of projects. I used to be very active on a, now ancient, RPG Maker community known as Kamain's World. If anyone here remembers that place at all. I was under a different screen name back then.

Now, with MV surprising me out of nowhere, I think I'm finally going to hammer a game out. I was shocked with all the plugins that came bundled with it and am loving the change to javascript. Being a web developer as a hobby, it's nice to see a language I'm intimately familiar with.

Anyway, going to attempt to be as active here as I used to be on Kamain's World, but we'll see. :)

Happy RPG Making!

2. Cadh20000

Cadh20000 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Welcome to the group!

"Starshine"? The only times I can think of hearing that was in Disney's "Miles of Tomorrowland", it is the nickname their mom has for Loretta.

3. PanoramicPanda

PanoramicPanda Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I actually got it from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Depp. It's been stuck in my head lately as a greeting for some reason, haha.

4. Rikifive

Rikifive Bringer of Happiness Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Hello!

Welcome to the herd! (=

5. Parallax Panda

Parallax Panda Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped... Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome!

It's pretty funny, the fact that we signed up almost the same date and the fact that our nick names are so similar.

Obviously we both have a thing for pandas and thought a alliteration was a good choise!

Oh well, good day to you sir!