Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself; it seems this is the best place to come when it comes to RPGmaker. I have read so many posts and topics. There are so many helpful ones! Seems like a fantastic community.

I’m a writer, creative person, and I thought RPGmaker MZ was a fun buy. But I’m still a fresh noob and having lots of fun with MZ.

My crazy brain thought, “Hey, wouldn’t it be cool to make a game out of the novel you are working on?” So here I am, still learning a lot, lol. Though, like writing, RPGmaker will be another big hobby of mine.

It’s nice to meet you all!

Crazy or Crazya (crazy-a) is fine by me =).

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Crazya, that sounds like a cool idea. Can you share a quick blurb on what your novel's about?

Welcome to the forums!

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Crazya, that sounds like a cool idea. Can you share a quick blurb on what your novel's about?

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you! Sure, I suck at giving blurbs of my writing for some reason. I have only written a prologue and a chapter. Sadly last year was a creative halt for me because of life.

Summary: The gods of old (goddess of light and god of darkness). had created Destorpia, a world divided through their actions of jealousy. Which caused a war between Non-humans and humans. These separate races lived on opposite sides in the hope the dark wars would never start again. The main character is Jack/Renegon (his real name), a powerful orphan wizard who focuses his energy mostly on research and discovery and keeping himself hidden from the ruthless human queen, Stella.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It sounds like you're off to a great start. Enjoy! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:
Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beru