Hello there fellow rpg maker users

DalmisttheCursedKing

Keeper of knowledge, God of Wind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never done one of these before here so i am like why not. Hi my name is Edward Lewis just call me Marisa. I am a college student working towards my computer science degree and a serious danmaku player.(If don't know what that is its crazy bullethell shooters) Also I am working on my first serious project with RPG Maker MV and having quite a bit fun with it. I am a big history fan.(British are op pls nerf) I have always been a big rpg fan and been using rpg maker engines since i was 17. I'll be 24 this month so i am pretty happy about that. I also love learning new skills, otherwise to me life would be boring. I have 3 cats that i enjoy very much and i am writer who likes details, though i need to improve my writing so it will be less boring, well to me anyway. I used to Ace i moved over to MV when i got a computer that can run it and that is what i have been using ever since. I am also a Dungeons and Dragon's Player and Planner. I am almost always have something i can do since i got so much free time. :elswt:

Jaurstus

vibe check!! bonk
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh heck yeah a fellow history stan!! ( :'D )
i'm new but welcome!
now pay the court some cat photos or serve your sentence

DalmisttheCursedKing

Keeper of knowledge, God of Wind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, I am very good going person. Also im in the middle of learning Japanese so i can speak with my team.

gonkumaru

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome! Always glad to see another D&D planner out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jloppnow