Hello there game makers

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Eliran, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Eliran

Eliran Warper

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey my name is eliran im 28 years old and i live in usa

Im looking for a team to work with on my project i faced lots of diffeculties in making a game but im learining everyday

I have really creative mind and beauiful ideas
    I just need help and team to work together not for me ... with me

I dont want to make another rpg maker game
    I want to make the next best thing in this rpg world

So please feel free to contact me if you are willing to make history :)

Frogboy likes this.
  2. mlogan

mlogan I am not sir, mr., dude or bro

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi and welcome! The best way to get help with your game is to post in the Project Recruitment section - just please read the rules for posting there.

Additionally, you may want to consider looking at the offers there and see if there is a team you could join with in order to get some experience.

3. Frogboy

Frogboy I'm not weak to fire

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome! Glad you decided to join this wonderful community.

I'll just throw this out there in attempts to help. You will probably have more luck recruiting others for a large project if you put together some smaller projects first, engage with the community for a time and get to know some of the kind folks around here.

I've been here for about a year and a half, done a good amount of participation in the forums, released two small games and am just now starting to catch a few people's attention. No one ever wants to wait to get started on that dream project, I know I didn't heed this same advice early on when I received it, but you will get farther, faster this way and your dream game will end up being better because of it. Smaller projects are also a good way to try out some of the mechanics that you're thinking about using on something more manageable and give you more chance to refine it.

Take care. See ya around.