Hello there! I'm new but sort of...

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by RJAcelite, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:06 AM.

1. RJAcelite

RJAcelite Warper Member

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Hi everyone in RPGMakerweb. I'm new here or sort of, I used to have an account here long time ago the same time I created an account at RMRevolution. But I forgot the username nor the email I could use to retrieve it but this is back on RMXP days after migrating from RM2k3 on which I created many games and of course used scripts made by dervulfman, blizz, cocoa, lucid, charlie fleed, and so much more that I learned ruby. I only have an account to post replies so nothing really interesting on my old account. To those who can recognize me way back, hi! If not, hello there. Things has changed in this forums and I hoped to share fantastic games made in RPG Maker MV in here.

Now RPG Maker MV is here and after I started getting on it again after getting it on 2016, I thought of recovering my old account but let's just start a new one since, a fresh start is best. After using MV, I never looked back at XP especially when I learned Parallax mapping and a big plus to video player like RM2k3 since as an animator, I want my scenes animated.

I wanted to share few of my rmmv works here to better know me but after reading the forum rules, I might have to adjust quite just a few, after all first impressions will last forever. I do have RMXP screenshots and videos.

Sorry for the long introduction. I'm willing to be part of the community once again. I am an animator and digital artist but also a game developer. I hope this is a good place to have all mixed up since art and animation is required to make a beautiful RPG game. Thanks for accepting me.

Here's some works I have for my RMXP era:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eluukkanen

eluukkanen Composer Veteran

First Language:
    Finnish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Nice to get rpg maker veteran people in here. Nasty that you lost your old account, but hey, great to have you !

3. Switz

Switz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome to the forums and MV!