Hello there

UmbrotheUmbreon

Legendary Umbreon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
So, I'm not exactly new, but I haven't touched this account in over 4 years. I wanted to get back into making things with RPG Maker VX, so I've come to make myself known to this community. I hope to gain lots of knowledge and to showcase things I can do. So hello to the RPG Maker community!

Ateliae

Defying Gravity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good to see people still using the old makers! I usually see everybody using MV nowadays, haha.
Welcome to the community :)

UmbrotheUmbreon

Legendary Umbreon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thank you for the welcome. I personally have more experience with VX and am able to work with the events far better. I also developed my first tiny game with it, and wish to try my hand at something a bit bigger than that. To do so, I shall need help!

Ateliae

Defying Gravity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you tried using VX Ace btw? It's similar to VX and I believe there are more script sources available for it.

UmbrotheUmbreon

Legendary Umbreon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I only have 2k3, VX, and MV. I tried VXAce and don't believe I was too fond of it, but if it goes on sale on steam again I'll be sure to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
The laptop I've had for almost 3 years has blue screened and is stuck on a boot loop. Can't wait to make games on nothing!
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:
Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..
It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schiraz