Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone;
I was lurking around in this forum for a long time, never posting anything. Before I stumbled over VXA a few years ago i worked with several other engines; mainly creating mods for the games i liked the most. There was something about creating games that always fascinated me.
I worked with VXA and MV for a many years, but since i got always stuck in development hell, i decided that it may be better for me to offer my services for other projects here, than doing my own(for now).
This Forum has been a great help for me and I'm looking forward of being more active around here!
Have a nice day!
Scorps

yosihuta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome aboard! ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74