hashtagNight

Snails
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! You can call me hashtagNight or Snails, I don't mind which you use! I do my own art but I'm trying to improve myself with the pixely style.
So let's give a rundown on what I like and what I do:
- I play D&D 5e and I just really like playing as a wizard. Magic go fwoosh. I think I'm better as a DM than a player, though.
- I mentioned I do my own art, and I even do my own writing. I feel like roleplaying has given me a ton of inspiration for those two, and I got some OCs that I'm too shy to show off properly.
- I'm too much of a gamer that I'm busy playing video games or playing D&D to actually be productive in other areas. I've been playing Hades recently, but I also play Animal Crossing. I'm currently very into Blaseball right now.
- If you asked me my favorite music, I would be incapable of answering that. I'm trying to make my own music for my personal works, but they're nothing to write home about yet.
- In case it wasn't clear with the other name I'm okay with, I think snails are cool.

I bought RPG Maker MV at the start of January after getting the inspiration to make a game after a story I'm in the process of writing. I'm definitely too busy to work on it, but I promise I'm working on it! Probably. Maybe. Hmm.

Anyways, that's all I have to say regarding my greetings! Don't expect me to type this formal outside threads. I am incredibly silly elsewhere. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this!

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heyo! Welcome to gamemakerland, we have cookies for snails. Hope you find some inspiration here and overall have fun, lots of chill peeps out there. Don't be afraid to share your work, not everyone starts at the very top, and you might even get surprised from those who might like it.

Also, don't worry, you'll soon realize how silly can some folks be around here, its nice to also joke around in between the struggle of managing and producing a project. :kaoswt:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello hello, I am Bendyizzt [nothing interesting about me...don't ask why] I hope you find lots of help here for your game and have an overall great time. If there's something you need just post a thread and we will see if we can help. Pixel art? I could help you with that

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and I think you'll fit right in as there are a lot of neat people and many have a great sense of humor too!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeroWillo